What is The Pranic/Breatharian Process?
Bretharian Process is a time of isolation during which you experience living without food. The purpuose of the process is to:
- harmonize your Body, Mind and Soul
- activate possibility of absorbtion a clean energy directly from The Source, without food as a medium
It’s a time during which a person releases concerns, fears, and faces thoughts and emotions. It’s a journey to discover yourself. It’s an test whether it can be alone for a short peroid of time (process time), does the person loves itself enough, is it caring and full of acceptance…? Many answers to various questions can be given, for example:
- Who am I?
- What is my destiny?
- What I can do to help The Earth and people around me?
… and many many more…
Duration of the Process is 5 to 11 days (basic), 11-21 days (advanced).
It does NOT have to be end of nutrition for a lifetime. It activates the option to live without food. From this time the person can eat when it wants to (for example, don’t eat for 1 year, eat something and switch again to prana for ten years).
In a group:
- 8-15.07.2018, Pranic Process, Kielce, read more…
- 16-23.09.2018, Pranic Process (last in this year), Kielce, read more…
Price: 950 € (when paid at once) / 1150 € (when 100 € deposit paid for reservation, and the 1050 € left – later)
The process event is usually organised in Poland, in a 4-star hotel near Kielce.
The hotel is situated in the center of Holy Cross Mountains. There is a swimming pool, Welness & SPA, sauna and other attractions. High-standard rooms.
The price includes:
- physical and mental exercises
- person with 14-year experience will look after you
Individual pranic process (to be agreed) in a country house. All year.